Caring Beyond Profit: How We Make a Positive Difference
Join the Community First Movement: Empower Lives, Inspire Futures
Imagine the incredible impact your organisation could make by embracing a transformative opportunity that not only enhances your brand, but also empowers local schools and communities. I am thrilled to introduce you to an acclaimed education programme that invites you to become a catalyst for change and a champion of social value.
At I am More Academy, we firmly believe that true success lies in building thriving communities from within. That’s why we have partnered with renowned schools and education experts to create the Community First Movement. By joining forces, we can inspire and influence futures, unlocking the untapped potential of the next generation.
Why should your organisation seize this extraordinary opportunity?
- Drive Meaningful Social Change: Your financial investment will directly contribute to empowering young minds, bridging educational gaps, and fostering a brighter future for all.
- Enhance Your Brand’s Reputation: Position your organisation as a community leader, driven by a genuine commitment to social responsibility, leaving a lasting impression on customers, employees, and stakeholders alike.
- Cultivate a Skilled Workforce: By investing in education and providing mentorship opportunities, you can nurture a pool of talented individuals who could become valuable assets to your organisation in the future.
- Amplify Your Social Impact: Aligning your corporate strategy with the Community First Movement allows you to create a positive ripple effect, transforming not only individual lives but also entire communities.
- Experience the Power of Collaboration: By partnering with an acclaimed education programme, you gain access to a network of like-minded organisations, unlocking new opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
Investment in the Community First Movement can start at as little as £695, offering a range of impactful initiatives tailored to your organisation’s preferences. With limitless possibilities, you can make a profound difference in the lives of students and schools, based on the level of investment you choose.
Together, we can create a legacy of empowerment, instilling hope and resilience in the hearts of young minds. Join the Community First Movement and witness the incredible transformation your organisation can achieve while leaving an indelible mark on the lives of those who need it most.
I invite you to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can become an instrumental force for change. Let’s embark on this inspiring journey together and shape a brighter future for our communities.
What makes ‘I am More’ an ethical business to work with? How do we give back? What is our Corporate Social Responsibility policy? Let me tell you…
We feel strongly that all companies no matter how big or small have a part to play in not only being ethical and working with our wider communities, but to make a powerful impact on the planet. Try thinking about it in this way, If you think you are too small to be effective, try going to bed with a mosquito! I think we’ve made our point. So what do we do and how can our work truly have an impact-
For every child we work with, we donate to JOT and plant a tree on their behalf. Not only this, a portion of the donation contributes to the kelp regeneration program. Aiding the continuation of the vital nature based solution.
Since our collaboration started, we have planted 35 trees, removing approximately 431.2kgs from the atmosphere per year.(10.78 tonnes over the next 25 years) Get in touch here to work together.
Oceans represent 70% of the earth’s surface area and are the worlds largest store of carbon. The incredible power, vast diversity of life, the colourful coral and the calm and quiet when under water visiting its wonders. With marine life dying and coral reefs bleaching from the rising sea temperatures, Just one Tree feels imperative about addressing the issue the oceans are facing.
Did you know-
- Scientists estimate if the current rate of temperature increase continues the ocean will be too warm for coral reefs by 2050.
- There have been 5 mass extinctions in earths history. Each one has been preceded by the death of the coral reefs.
- Every second breath we take comes from the ocean.
- Oceans have absorbed 93% of the heat from global warming.
- Ocean acidity has increased by a staggering 25% in the last two centuries alone, accelerated by the industrial revolution. Prior to that, ocean acidity remained at a constant, slightly alkaline state of 8.2pH, for millions of years.
This is where sea kelp comes in. Growing up to half a metre a day, kelp is the fastest growing ‘tree’ on the planet. Like land based trees, kelp absorbs c02 in order to grow and is therefore an enormous ‘Blue Carbon’ sink. By taking carbon dioxide out of the oceans, kelp forests help lower the acidity in the seas and the amount of c02 in our atmosphere.
Just one Tree work in collaboration with the Climate Foundation. They are leading the way in carbon removal from the oceans through kelp forest regeneration. By tackling the heart of the problem using Marine Permaculture, it is combating both ocean acidity and rising sea temperatures which in turn, protects, preserves and increases marine biodiversity. Take a look at the website yourself, its amazing work they are doing. Click here.